STEP IN DEVELOPING INTERPRETIVE MEDIA DEVELOPMENT

 Assalamulaikum and hello everyone today i'm going to share to you all the step in developing interpretive media development on my blog. 


I'm using Canva,Using canva is easy because you can choose any design to make your blog become more interesting and looked more creative. I suggest canva because it very easy to operate. It's not only for design your blog header but you can also create templates, banners, bunting and more. It gives you a lot of creative idea to create your own creativity. So that's why I used canva to my blog. I'm used to design my blog using Canva. Usually when I tried to design the front cover for my blog, I will try find the cover at the Canva because everything it's gave me more idea.





On the left as you can see Canva have a template, upgrade, photo, elements, text, music, video and background. For the template maybe you can choose any template that you want. You also can upload any picture from google or from your phone you just need click the upload button and then choose your picture. For elements maybe you can put all the elements such like shape, sticker and more than that. Then for text, you can choose many text from Canva, and for music and video maybe you can add something like song or something interesting for people to hear or watch the video. For background maybe you can choose something that suit for your blog theme.




In my header, I used Canva. 




This is the step for theme.

Step 1

As you can see on the left, this is the theme. Just click Theme



Step 2 :

When you click theme, it will come out as below.





Step 3 :

When you are done, just click apply for your theme.





Step 4:

Then you can change your background and colors which what you want and click on customize and then click change image and last click save.




Text

For text, I usually use the text provided on the blog. In this blog there are many fonts given for use. I'm just used font from Blog, but it depend on your creativity.  

Picture

For the picture, I will choose something that gives meaning in the picture. For example, I choose coconut tree that suit for my theme.

Video

Normally, I used to share my video on social media. You could also have URL link to put on the blog if the content that related to the videos. If you don't want to explain in the text you record the content that you wanted to share and put it in this blog.


Step 1: Promote your post on Facebook and WhatsApp's

Step 2: Promote to your friends and family

Step 3: Put in on highlight

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACTIVITY 3: CYCLING

THE TECHNIQUE HOW TO SHOOT VIDEO & PHOTO

ACTIVITY 1: CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)